OPA!’s hot, fresh Mediterranean food and genuine hospitality are what make us who we are. We focus on creating the ultimate customer experience, and we know that the only way to do that is to find team members who share our love for a fun, fast paced workplace. OPA! provides comprehensive training through our web-based C.A.R.E. Centre, in-store training and ongoing support.
If you are interested in being part of a high energy, fast paced team, we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for team members who are:
- Happy to greet and connect with all customers that you serve
- Attentive to accuracy and have the desire to make sure every meal is provided exactly as ordered
- A person who loves a fast paced environment where there is always something to be done
- Team oriented, willing to help others and to accept help when needed
- Focused on cleanliness and maintaining a clean workplace
- A high-energy person who enjoys managing several tasks at a time
- Prompt and have an understanding of the impact on the team when one member is late or unable to work
- Adaptable and excited by the fact that each day holds new challenges
- Prior QSR experience is preferred
- You must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours
- You must be able to lift 30 – 50 pounds
- You must be able to communicate in English